Thursday 2 April 2015

New Types of Ice Cream! ICE CREAM FLOWERS

Assalamualaikum!
Hello!
I'm so happy to meet you guys again and again!

Now, I have amazing Photos and I wanted to share with you Food Mates. so exciting!
As you know, Ice Cream Pots are very trending in Malaysia.
these kind of ice cream actually became a phenomenon in Malaysia

this is ICE CREAM POTS

NOW, they have new types or kind of ICE CREAM which as I know they do not yet sell in Malaysia!
but I hope soon they will sell in Malaysia.

Introducing ICE CREAM FLOWER.
i also dont know where this kind of ice cream exist.
if you know? just tell me!
photo credited to the Facebook page/photo

one flavour ice cream




and The upgrade one to many flavour on one ice cream:







arghhh!!! I want it so MUCHHHHH!!!
looks SO DELICIOUS and YUMMY!

if you all happen to see this kind of ice cream. 
do tell me! okay?

I want to ask you all a question.
After I have posted until 5 posts in this blog, what do you think of my blog?
Is it okay? just leave your answer in comment box.


so. Thank You Food Mates!!
SEE YOU NEXT TIME!




6 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik